NetGrabber is user friendly, powerful, and very fast download tool,ffline browser and e-document maker. You can use it to download entire Web contents or particular sections of a Web site you require. All that is needed is just a few clicks. netgrabber provide accurate analysis of remote web structure and penty interactive interface to select which part of files to be downloaded, also you can specify which kind of files should be downloaded. NetGrabber can help you to create a single compressed HTML-Help (.chm) file which contain all the files you have downloaded, so to store only a single chm file is more portable and more convenient.
Features of NetGrabber:
1 Download an entire Web site or particular sections of a Web site you required.
2. Save your unfinished download task and load it next time to continue download.
3. Multi-Thread enables you to download multi-files simultaneously.
4. Create a single HTML help (.chm) file which contains your downloaded contents.
5. Provide interactive interface to control and filter file downloading, you can easily skip download files under a special directory, or interactivly remove files which are waiting for download.
6. Provide powerful file type filter control, you can easily download files such as *.jpg or *.mp3 files.
7. Smart update new files, check your downloaded files before and update them smartly.
NetGrabber is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2003-08-27. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000.
NetGrabber (version 2.3) has a file size of 1.48 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 51 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.